Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Trux

Union Square
East Village. The guy in front of the truck's cabin got slightly protective of his vehicle when he saw me trying to capture it on film.
Patriotic Mexico tag in Union Square. The truck behind it actually looks way cooler ... I don't know why I didn't get a photo of her..?
China Town / Soho.
Soho. Good curving movement in this simple black spray paint rite. I've got no idea what the 'Aids' text is about...

It's really hard to tell with most of these trucks whether they were bombed, or whether the truck drivers asked some writers to go over thier boring white van. Maybe the owner of the truck is herself a writer?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn;t even read your text...would give me a headache but if you like trucks peep **** nah on second thought you'ld probably use the info to sell soemthing...fuck it...nice images. and i mos def like to see JAH...where is he from...probly bk...imma have to search him out.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ez said...

I think JAH is actually JAM

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home